Now you can mount a bayonet to a modern extended handguard like a quad rail, KeyMod or M-LOK. All you need is a Picatinny rail with at least three available rail slots. The Universal Bayonet Mount is super lightweight, low profile and weighs less than a standard A2 front sight. *This adapter is designed to mount current Mil-Spec bayonets like the M7, M9 and OKC-3S. M6 and older bayonets are designed to different standards and may not properly mount or would require modification.
Universal Bayonet Mount
- Weighs even less than a standard A2 front sight at around 4 oz.
- Constructed of lightweight and strong aircraft grade aluminum alloy.
- Hard coat anodized for durability.
- Allows you to adjust the extension of your bayonet.
- Works best on rifles where the space between the handguard and the end of the barrel and flash hider is 9” or less.